If you have your own custom domain for your OfferingTree account, which is exclusively available on the Essentials Plan, you can set up a Zoho email address. Zoho is one provider for a custom email address that can be used with your website domain. If your domain is yogarocks.com, you can set up email addresses like email@example.com with Zoho. Google's GSuite is another very popular option for a custom email address.
In order to complete your Zoho set up, you'll need to verify your domain. To do this, complete the following steps:
- After you've signed up for your Zoho account, complete steps 1 and 2 in the section "Setting up Zoho Mail" of the Zoho set up guide. In the 2nd step you can choose Name.com as the DNS hosting provider.
- When you get to step 3, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy your ""zb******** code". We will then add the necessary CNAME record to your domain. You will then be able to verify your domain and complete steps 4, 5, 6, and 7.
- We will complete steps 8 and 9 for you. No need to add the MX records.
- Complete step 10 to verify everything is set up correctly.
- If you wish to configure the Zoho Essential Configuration, send us an email at email@example.com with the TXT record value shown in step 2 for the SPF and the TXT host and value for the DKIM record.
We hope this help article answers all your questions about how to set up a Zoho email account, but if not, please don't hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org