With our rich text editor, you can embed videos on your OfferingTree website.
We don't host the video on our servers, but you can embed a video already uploaded on another platform such as YouTube or Vemio. Ok, here's how.
- Login to your site and press 'Manage Your Site' to access your admin page
- Edit the page you would like to embed the video. This could be your home page, a custom page, a blog post, or an offering description.
- Create a newline with your cursor and press the '+' button.
- Then press the video option that appears.
- Enter the URL to the video that you would like to embed.
- Save the page, blog post or offering. That's it!
Here are some other helpful links.
Create an unlisted YouTube video so it's not accessible on YouTube but only on your site or anyone with the link. https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/157177?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en-GB
Vimeo has a similar option. https://vimeo.com/blog/post/share-unlisted-videos-with-private-links/
P.S. Join our Facebook group and connect with other OfferingTree users to share questions, offer ideas and insights, and support each other towards a more thriving wellness business.