Let's say you want to register a client or student because they already paid you a different way, or you just want to comp them. When you're signed into your site, you can register someone with or without paying. Here are the steps:
- Sign in to your site (visit https://app.offeringtree.com/login if you're not signed in or press the "Sign In" button on the top right of your site)
- Navigate to your admin dashboard and go to the "Roster" page under the "Manage Schedule" menu of your admin site.
- Click on the event or series you wish to register your client or student for. Note that you can also get to the class or series roster page from the "Schedule" page under "Manage Schedule" and click on the roster icon
- Press the "Add Registration" button at the top of the pop-up that appears
- Register the student or client by filling in their name and email. Note, make sure to put their information in so they get a confirmation email. If this is a paid offering, you can skip payment by checking the "Pay later" checkbox. Note, this will only appear if you are logged in as the owner of the offering.